Thursday, October 29, 2009

Frills, Twirls and Girly Girls! {Fort Myers Chidren's Photographer}

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice...these adorable girls were all that and more! Mom was really into the "girly" accessories and had so much fun dressing them up! They had a tea party, danced, played with snails...wait...that's not very girly! They were so much fun.

Claire is the big sister, and she's SO sweet, polite and smart. She is so mature and says the funniest things! Her birthday was the day after this shoot!





Jillian is a HOOT. She is such a funny baby! Talk about smart...she sings her ABC's, counts past 10, sings Happy Birthday and other songs (ON KEY)...all at the ripe old age of 16 months. SUPER BABY!







Thanks for letting me come and play with you, girls!! Proofs coming soon, Mom. ;)

8 comments:

Kelli Bramble said...

Your cocoa B&W's are just delicious! Love these Shannon! That 2nd shot is just adorable...what a great capture.

Joy said...

Oh my goodness! This makes me want to snatch my little girls up and take them out for an immediate tea party session. LOVE these! You captured such gorgeous moments. Fabulous!

Brooke said...

Oh, adorable! I would be thrilled to have these! Beautiful Shannon.. these make me smile. So.. its still like 80 degrees there, huh?

Britney said...

DARLING!

Northern Lights Photography said...

So cute! looks like a fun time!

AmyLynn Blake said...

So darling!! Love the one of them on the bench being silly together! Great job on these, they are beautiful!

Kathy Scoffield said...

I love the sister love that you captured! They are adorable. Absolute treasures!!

Nicholette said...

Oh my! Adorable little girls. I love the tea party photos. I have two boys, so this just melts my heart.