Friday, October 16, 2009

Twinnies! {Fort Myers Childrens' Photographer}

Twins!!! I was SO excited to be photographing my first set of twins. I loved editing this session and had a VERY hard time narrowing them down so I could choose my favorites...so I didn't and posted all of my favorites!

Multiples intrigue me...especially when they are identical! These twin beauties were SO sweet and easy going! We had a fun mini shoot and got some gorgeous shots.









They are so much alike...yet so different.




Thank you girls! I hope to have the privilege of photographing you again sometime soon! :)

14 comments:

Kelli Bramble said...

What beautiful girls! Love the shot of the back of them...gorgeous...Also the one between the trees is just beautiful! Great work, Shannon!

Nicholette said...

Those are beautiful. Loving your backlight. I love the one on the beach.

Anonymous said...

Darling girls & beautiful photos...I love the black and whites with the twins! It just feels timeless!

Anonymous said...

Shannon...
Love all of them!!!! As usual!!!!!

Dalton Family said...

WOW! These are gorgeous! Such beautiful girls, what perfect photos!

Joy said...

These are fantastic! I am dying over them- especially love the one on the beach. WOW!

Angela Cloyd said...

These are so beautiful. Love your lighting and color. Amazing!!

GRADYBUG DESIGNS said...

What sweet girls, how fun to be twins!!! You did great on this session! Love them all, especially the ones of them dancing, so precious!

Cindy said...

Such beautiful girls, love this session, great variety! My favorite is the first one!

Stueller said...

I love the interaction you got! These are beautiful!

Travis Smith said...

Love your work! Great wide angle of the fountain...

Britney said...

DANG Shannon, you are sooooo good!

Amy said...

Wowsers!! So gorgeous... you did a wonderful job!

Mary Denton Taylor said...

Shannon, you totally rock!!!! I love the ring around the rosie shots! Great storyboard!!! They are so cute!!!!!!