Wednesday, October 14, 2009

RANDOM WEDNESDAY-What to Wear

I have had many clients ask me "what should we wear?". Great question! And really, I don't mind answering it, since:

a. I want you to feel that your session is very personalized and custom!
b. I want you and your family to look as good as you want them to...
c. I like...LOVE...to shop!

So I figured, what better way to help my clients out with their clothing choices for their shoots than to SHOP online for them?!?!?

From now on, I will be having Random Wednesdays on my blog. One week, I will post fashion ideas for shoots, another week I will answer questions clients may have been asking me, another week I may just post some random picture. Total randomness!

This week--What to Wear!

Now, I usually tell clients to start w/ their girl (if they have one). There are SO many options out there for girls, as well as, color choices/prints/patterns....endless options! That's exactly what I did with this family ensemble...started w/ the girl. Then I added the boy, mom and dad. As you can see, it all coordinates but is NOT matchy matchy. I found ALL of these coordinating outfits at Old Navy! Cute, and affordable.



Try to break away from the "white with jeans or khakis" look, and go for something a little more trendy and COLORFUL! :)

Another important aspect is to accessorize. Cute boots, shoes, sandals (depending on the weather), HATS, headbands etc. They all make for super cute images to hang on your wall and share with family and friends!

Please feel free to post feedback and leave me a comment if you like this advice! :)

No comments: