Monday, June 14, 2010

Winner Winner!

First of all, a HUGE thanks to all of you who participated!!! Your support and kind words TRULY mean a lot.

To enter this contest, each participant had to either "like" my fan page on Facebook, suggest my fan page to friends, or comment on my blog as to why you like Shannon J. Dodge Photography. If you did all 3, your name was entered 3 times. If you only did one of those things, you were entered once. Each name was assigned a number...if you entered 3 times (by completing all 3 tasks), your name was assigned 3 numbers. I hope I haven't lost anybody here. LOL

I then put the numbers in a Random Number Generator. I took a screen shot of the number generated.



This number was assigned to Annalhees Elm!! Congratulations to YOU! Please email or call me to discuss details and choose your prize! :)

Thanks again to everybody!
xo

1 comment:

WhimsicalKidsParties said...

Thanks Shannon! I can't wait for our mini session!!!