Thursday, June 10, 2010

IT'S A CONTEST!

Raise your hand if you like FREE stuff! I DO, I DO!

I'm running a Facebook contest!

What's up for grabs?

A FREE 11x14 Gallery Canvas Wrap (image must be from a past session OR coming from a future session)

OR

a FREE mini session! (20-30 minute session....$75.00 value!)

(the winner will choose one or the other)

Here's the deal:
  • There are 3 ways to enter! Follow all 3 steps below, and your name will be entered 3 times!
  • Names will be randomly selected at the end of the contest!
  • The contest ends Sunday, June 13th at 11:59pm!

#1
If you aren't already a fan of Shannon J. Dodge Photography on Facebook, go there and "LIKE" my fan page. (click above)

#2
Suggest my fan page to your friends! Make sure they stop in and say hi on my fan page wall and tell me WHO SENT THEM. They will be entered into the contest as well! If you are already a fan, suggest my fan page to your friends and follow the above steps.

#3
Make a comment on this post and tell me WHY you like Shannon J. Dodge Photography. You could be a past client who LOVES their gallery wrap. You could be a future client who likes my style. Please let me know!

Here's a pic of a beautiful gallery wrap. They are just stunning!


Good luck!

(to comment on this post, click where it says #comments)

10 comments:

mo said...

Magically you capture my kids just as I see them. You find special little details and somehow you make the kids glow in each shot. We're addicted to SJD Photography.

Unknown said...

Shannon's talent is amazing!!! She is so family friendly and creative. She took incredible pictures of our family...memories that will last a lifetime!!! Love you Shannon!!!

Unknown said...

Shannon's talent is amazing! She is so family friendly and creative. She captured amazing pictures of our family...memories to last a lifetime!! Thanks Shannon! We love you!

Mikelle said...

Love, Love all of Shannon's work!! She took pictures of our family on the beach and they all turned out beautiful. She has a way of getting shots even with a cranky baby:-) We had a really hard time picking which shots we liked best. Can't wait until you come to Michigan.

Anonymous said...

Shannon,
I love how you capture my kids' personalities. I don't know how many times we have seen our prrofs and said "That is so Cam" or "Bree does that all the time". We always love your photographs!
Melissa

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Can I hang THAT gallery wrap on my wall, even if it's not my family? Would that be weird? (Yeah, maybe.)

That is a stunning piece of art Shannon!

Rayna said...

I am constantly checking your facebook page, because I love that you capture the "REAL" in everyone and your photographs are not forced. Great talent, and most of all love wardrobe Wednesdays.

Unknown said...

I am so thrilled that my childrens' schools invite you to take photos! What a wonderful opportunity to get professional pictures of 'everyday' moments. You have the ability to photograph the looks I see but can not seem to capture. THANKS!

Mary Schwandner said...

I am such a fan of your work! I am amazed at your ability to capture such natural pictures! You say so much with your photos and they are all so unique!

custom facebook fan page said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.