Thursday, June 10, 2010

SJD Photography Searching for Senior Reps!

I am STILL looking for high school senior reps for the 2010-2011 school year! But what's a senior rep? Stick with me here, and i'll explain.

A senior rep is a high school senior who will represent Shannon J. Dodge Photography and help spread the word and promote us to their classmates. Sounds easy, right? Keep reading if you are still interested!

A senior rep will receive the following:

* a FREE session complete with wardrobe changes at the location of your choice (you will have a list from which to choose) ($150.00 value)
* password protected, online gallery of at least 20-25 images
* 50 rep cards (a card with images from your session...these are to share w/ your friends/family)
* 4 low resolution, web sized images for you to share via email or social networking sites (MySpace and Facebook)
* Print credits AND a chance to earn up to $150.00 CASH! The more people you refer to me, the more you get

So do you think you'd make a great senior rep??? If so, contact me ASAP. I am only taking 1-2 seniors per high school!! Click HERE to contact me! (then click on Talk to Me and fill out the form) OR email me: shannonjdodge@gmail.com

Here are a few samples from senior shoots:





Don't make me beg to give away FREE SESSIONS! Call or email me today!

No comments: