Wednesday, December 2, 2009

More of the Holiday Minis! {Southwest Florida Family Photographer}

WOAH...has it really been almost 3 weeks since my last blog post? Unacceptable! I do have good reason though...LOTS and LOTS of sessions! I plan to blog em' out in the next week or two. For now, you'll have to settle for a monster post of the last of my holiday mini sessions. HUGE success this year!

First up...super adorable AND sweet family. Every one of them is so sweet...I really mean that. The youngest is in my daughter's preschool class and she talks about him constantly. It's too cute!





If you follow my blog, I bet you remember these beauties. How can you forget them and their HUGE blue eyes?!!?!





And last, but not least...THREE generations of fun!

They wanted a mix of traditional and non-traditional shots...so that's what we did! I LOVE when clients are up for anything...






Stay tuned for many more blog posts in the near future!

4 comments:

Joy said...

These are stunning, Shannon! I am so jealous that you have the gorgeous ocean and beach to work with...and of course, beautiful families! All of your images are so bright and crisp, I love them!

Melissa Davis said...

Shannon! These are just gorgeous and perfect!

Kelli Bramble said...

Wow Shannon, just one beautiful family after another! You totally rocked these mini-shoots! Love them all!!

Brooke said...

These are all so gorgeous, each and ever one!! Ah!!