Friday, November 13, 2009

Busy busy!

The Holiday Mini Sessions were fantastic! I got a great response from them. I have been very busy with sessions in general, so I haven't had a time to post them as I go along. So I decided to make one LONG post of a few of the mini sessions!

First up, one of my favorite families. I photographed them (those beautiful boys!!!) last year and they came back for more. Tami is a good friend of mine and I have to say, she may be my biggest fan. My head grows a little bit every time I do a shoot for her. ;)



Next up, a SUPER cute family! This is their first baby, and they wanted to try and capture a few of him, as well as a few together as a family. They claim they are very "unphotogenic". I beg to differ! And just look at the baby's eyes! WOW!




Last but not least, check out THIS gorgeous family! A "cool" front was moving in this day, so we didn't have blue skies but it was the PERFECT day for a beach shoot. The lighting was amazing! This little girl loves her daddy. :) It makes my heart melt...I love little girls and their daddies!




I think THIS may be my favorite 'foot' shot of all time!


More minis to come sometime next week! :) If you've made it this far, thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Melanie Reyes said...

Oh my, I have so many favorites!!!
WOW! Great job, Shannon.
That one of the girl being held by her Daddy (bw photo) is TO DIE FOR!
I would print that huge in my house!

Joy said...

These images take my breath away, Shannon! You are absolutely amazing. I love them all, but especially that one of the little girl and her dad. WOW!

Lindsey said...

Wow, these are all so gorgeous! I love the one of the boys upside down, that is so fun! I also love the new family together and the b&w one of the girl and her daddy. I could go on. So sweet.

Stueller said...

Shannon, I REALLY LOVE THESE!! They are beautiful and I love the variety!

Kelli Bramble said...

3 absolutely gorgeous sessions!! Love them all...the shot with the little girl smiling is my favorite!

Melissa Davis said...

So so gorgeous!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Shannon, these are amazing and that last one of the feet... holy smokes fantastic!

Mickey Family said...

sooo many good ones! i love that foot shot as well! and i love the outfits of the first family...they scream "florida!"

Becky said...

These are GORGEOUS, Shannon!!! I love them all so much that I cannot choose a favorite. Fabulous work!

Brooke said...

These are amazing Shannon! They are all stunning!

Britney said...

Wonderful! I LOVE that last one!!!

Sharon said...

oh my Shannon, these are stunning! and that foot shot, wow! so cool!

Amy said...

So, so gorgeous!!! All of them! I love the foot shot too!!

Sarah said...

I haven't checked on you here in a while, and I wanted to tell you that these are all absolutely amazing. I think you've found your calling, girl!