Tuesday, December 15, 2009

FAB FAMILIES!

Ok ok...I am SOOO behind in blogging...blame it on the holidays. I really want to share with you all of the wonderful clients i've been hanging out with! So, in order to accomplish this, I will have to blog every day for a while. Disappointed? I didn't think so. ;)

To start things off, I have THREE fabulous and simply gorgeous families to share with you!

First up...yummy, chubby, most adorable baby girl and her super cute parents!







Next up...some more beautiful children and their parents! I could just eat these two up....







And last, but not least...I had SO much fun w/ this family! The girls are SO adorable, and they were very well behaved. Mom and Dad were a hoot!




8 comments:

Kelli Bramble said...

Oh, that first babe's chub is just to die for! And I swear, you get the most beautiful families, Shannon! These are all SO gorgeous. Love them!

Roger said...

Wow, these are beautiful. Great work, Shannon.

Joy said...

Oh Shannon, these are all so beautiful! I don't know if I can choose a favorite. That one of the baby on her tummy is to DIE for!

Lisa M said...

These are soooo beautiful!! They're going to love them!

Vicki said...

Beautiful! Love your style.

Megan Garrison said...

SUCH great work!!

Kathy Scoffield said...

Super great sessions! Love them all! That chub-o-licious baby is adorable!!

Anna Marie Photography said...

Oh wow! I love them all Shannon!