Thursday, August 27, 2009

Love These Guys {Sanibel Family Photographer}

Meet some of our best friends, Lauren and Josh (and their beautiful baby, Jordan!). Eight years ago (YIKES!), I met Lauren in graduate school (I bet you didn't know I am a former School Psychologist and I went through THREE years of grad school and training to be one! it's serving me well right now...haha). I knew immediately we would become the best of friends! We had so much in common and our conversations were very fun and relaxed. We and our future husbands often hung out, played games, went ice skating and had dinner together. We had to be creative with what we did since we were all poor but we always had the best time together! I was in Lauren's wedding, and she was in mine. Despite the fact that we live miles away from each other, we still remain close. About two months ago (yeah, I'm a little behind), they visited us and also vacationed on Sanibel Island. Of course we had to squeeze in a mini session during their vacation! It was so much fun and Jordan was such a trooper!

LOVE his expression here!



I love to photograph feet. Just call me Tanner from last season's The Bachelorette (all you Bachelor fans know what I'm talking about!).


Jordan is SUCH a happy, little guy!




I just adore the "learning to walk" stage!


I hope you love the images I captured of your beautiful family, Lauren and Josh! We miss you guys!

10 comments:

Stueller said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! THe pictures and the family! I love the feet shoot!

Becky Earl said...

Beautiful job on a beautiful family Shannon! I would be over the moon about these! Love them.

DarbyM said...

What a darling little boy and beautiful family. I love your clarity and color in these. WOW! Sanibel Island is soooo fun!

Shelly said...

I love the feet picture!! I think I like it even more than mine, lol. Beautiful pictures!

Shay Voorhees said...

Oh wow, that second one is awesome! and the sun flare one! Holy cow woman, these are freakin' beautiful!!!

Brooke said...

So lovely! If I could define your work in one word.. it would be lovely. Beautiful family!

Jean Smith said...

love, love, love that second one! all are fabulous!

Lindsay said...

I especially love the first storyboard. The expressions. The colors! All of these are fabulous.

Nicole B. said...

Oh, these are just adorable! I love the color in them

Jean Smith said...

mmmmm...absolutely love the sheer happiness that these images show! heehee...the feet pic is adorable!