Thursday, October 30, 2008

TWO times the fun! {Cape Coral Baby Photographer}

You may remember my niece Faith, and great nephew, Aidan. I've been doing photoshoots of them since they were newborns. The last one I did was when they were 3 months old. They have changed so much! They are at that fun age, where they are still not mobile, but are very interactive. Look how much they've changed!








The two of them were teething so much, there was drool everywhere and fists in mouths! They are just so beautiful, I want to eat them up!

6 comments:

Joy said...

Both of these babies are adorable!! These are very sweet pictures, you really captured their darling personalities.

Colby Kids said...

I love these! They are so sweet.

Shelly said...

Beautiful Shannon!! You capture the little ones so well!

Anna Marie Photography said...

I love love love these! So cute, and what awesome lighting and everything!

StaceyBurke said...

i love the last two the most. their faces up close are just too adorable!

Sarah said...

I have a weakness for dimply baby bums. These are fantastic shots!