Tuesday, October 21, 2008

CUTE CUTE CUTE! {Naples Family Photographer}

Working with this family was SUPER easy and a joy. First of all, they are all beautiful and photogenic. Second, and most importantly, they are outgoing and friendly. I walked in the house and the kids ran to me w/ a big smile! Made my day.

These two are so affectionate toward each other and Tyler is so gentle with his little sister! Check out this look on his face while she kisses him on the cheek...hee hee.




Little Caroline was happy the entire time I was there. She was so cooperative and smiley! Have you ever seen a 2 year old follow directions and pose for pictures?!??!






Two little monkeys jumping on the bed...


I hope you are enjoying your gallery, D family! Thank you for allowing me to capture your special moments. :)

1 comment:

Joy said...

Oh, these are darling!! Love those two jumping on the bed. And the cat snuggle...