Thursday, August 21, 2008

GORGEOUS Eyes...

I have known Clara since she was about 10 months old. She was in the same Gymboree class as my daughter, Emma. Clara was such a cute baby and she has turned into a beautiful toddler. Just look at her eyes! Her eyelashes are amazing. I took quite a few pictures of them! Her mom is pregnant (and due any day now!) and is just radiant. Clara loved kissing her mommy's beautiful, round belly! I can't WAIT to get my hands on Clara's little brother or sister...just WAIT for those pictures!





3 comments:

Joy said...

She is STUNNING!! Look at her gorgeous little eyes! And I love that last picture...priceless.

Shelly said...

WOW!! The little girl is beautiful and the pictures are AMAZING!! Your new shots are just awesome Shannon!

StaceyBurke said...

Shannon - what a beauty! Her eyes are amazing.