Sunday, August 24, 2008

Brand New Baby Kayla

I know i've expressed before how much I enjoy working with newborns...so i'll spare you all the details! Ok I can't do that...I LOVE working with brand new babies! They are so sweet and such a joy to be around. Baby Kayla was SO laid back and easy going. She was a big baby (9lb 6oz at birth!), so she was a little difficult to bend, but nonetheless, I think we captured her little personality beautifully. As you can see in these photos, she was VERY alert almost the entire session! Please excuse the picture overload, I can't help it!







Kayla and her mom and dad live in MI and dad is a HUGE Lions fan. HUGE isn't even the word to describe the kind of fan he is! We HAD to incorporate the Lions somehow!






Of course he's a bigger fan of Kayla, though. ;)







3 comments:

Colby Kids said...

Very sweet!

Joy said...

She is so precious! I want to gobble up her sweetness. Love these!

StaceyBurke said...

I LOVE THESE. She is so sweet! You did a great job capturing her.