Monday, June 16, 2008

Good Friends

My husband, daughter and I recently took a trip to Phoenix to visit good friends of ours! Naturally, I forced them into a photoshoot (haha). We really just played around for a half an hour or so and got some GREAT shots.

Big brother O is such a charmer, usually. He was so tired when we did this, so we bribed him with some m&m's. Nothing like a little chocolate to perk you up!



Baby D is seriously one of the CUTEST babies I have ever laid eyes on. He is SO laid back, smiley and SWEET! I could just eat him up.




Thank you guys, for allowing me to photograph your beautiful family!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

awww, thanks shannon for doing it! We are in love with the pics! You are FABULOUS!

StaceyBurke said...

oooh i love the one of the feet! very creative shannon. you did a great job :)

Joy said...

I love them! These are fabulous. Best session ever! (Do I say that every time???) :)

Cherry Blossoms said...

What a gorgeous family! You are an AMAZING photographer!