Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fun and Easy!

This family was lots of fun and SO easy! I didn't have to really direct them much, they just did their own thing and we got the best shots.










Little T is just a born model. First of all, she loves to have her picture taken. She takes direction very well! But most of all, she just has the best facial expressions!



Her brother was much less reluctant to "pose". But he eventually warmed up! You know how 11 year old boys are...



Sorry for the photo overload...I just loved this session!

4 comments:

Joy said...

I love these pictures, this is my favorite session of yours. I love the interactions you captured with this family. I am dying over the one with the swing, it's perfect!

Candi said...

These are awesome! I love the swing one too, just gorgeous!

Cherry Blossoms said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Swing picture! Great job!

Sarah said...

I love the first one in this post with the feet in focus. Such a neat perspective you have.