Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Playing Catch Up {Fort Myers Family Photographer}

I'm playing catch up since it's been MONTHS since my last blog post. Simply unacceptable! Expect a post everyday this week....if I don't post everyday, call me on it! ;)

I have tons of fabulous families to share with you. I combined these two wonderful families today because they were both extended family sessions. Extended family sessions are great because you can get the entire family together PLUS individual families w/in the family unit and whatever other combos you desire. Contact me if you would be interested in one of these!

First up, my beautiful BFF's entire family and some shots from her sister's mini session...such a gorgeous family!

This pic gives me such a warm feeling...mom liked it too, because she ordered it HUGE!
B's Fam

Grandma and Grandpa w/ all the grandkids. :) (minus one who is in college)
B's Fam

My gorgeous friend and her nephew.B's Fam

B's Fam
The mother of this next extended family approached me in spinning class and asked if I'd take some photos of her children and grandchildren. Wait until you see how CUTE these kiddos are!



Brown Family

This kid is a HOOT.
Brown Family
So pretty.
Brown Family

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shot.
Brown Family
Hahahahaha.
Brown Family

Brown Family

Phew. Monster post. I hope you enjoyed it...stay tuned for more posts this week! Thanks for looking!!!

Until next time...
SJD xo

5 comments:

Kelli Bramble said...

These are fantastical, Shannon! Great job, I really really love the first one as well!

Morgan Dawson said...

Shannon, these are beautiful! I can't imagine how happy these families must be. I see gallery wraps in the future - they would be stunning!

Anonymous said...

Just stunning Shannon!! I love the one of the parents holding the kids in the air underneath the trees. Would look awesome BIG!!

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness, these are amazing! I seriously don't think I could pick a favorite. Beautiful work! :)

Brooke said...

These have all stolen my heart! And that first one.. oh so incredibly precious. Shannon, you are amazing! If I ever get the chance to come there, will you photograph my family!? Pretty please!