Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sisters {Miromar Lakes Family Photographer}

I love this family. They are friends of ours whom we don't see nearly enough! (especially since they live less than a mile away!) This was my third time photographing them. They had faith in me since the beginning--when I started my business just about 2 years ago! You can see their earlier sessions HERE and HERE. Oh boy...I've come a LONG way since their first shoot with me! Thanks for believing in me, guys. :)

I hope you love your sneak peek.











Until next time...
Mwah!

4 comments:

Erica said...

beautiful!!!

Kelli Bramble said...

Gorgeous girls and a gorgeous family! Great job Shannon!

Joy said...

These are STUNNING!!!!! I am in love. I love love love the one of them holding hands!

jean smith said...

wow...GORGEOUS session! honestly...love every single image.