Thursday, February 4, 2010

Long Distance Session {Phoenix Area Family Photographer}

Meet the Beckers. This gorgeous family flew me all the way to Phoenix, AZ for their family session! They happen to be good friends of ours, and they really wanted me to do their family photo session. How flattering! Who am I to turn down a few relaxing days with friends? :) Thank you again, Shelly and Jude!

Look at these boys. Seriously? Can they be any more gorgeous?!?!? To top it off, they are very well behaved and super sweet!















I could not choose just a few images for this post...if you made it this far, thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Absolutely amazing! Shelly, what a gorgeous family. Shannon...these are so beautiful!

Shelly said...

I LOVE them!!! Thank you so much for coming out to do the pictures shannon, I couldn't be happier with how they turned out! Now it's going to be impossible to choose which ones I want...

Kelli Bramble said...

So beautiful Shannon! You caught so many great expressions...they are such a cute cute family!

Angie said...

My favorite? Bean's feet rolled out and everyone else is normal! I LOVE IT!

Joy said...

These are FABULOUS!!! You seriously rock it, Shannon. I love that last one, especially, so beautiful!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

I LOVE that first one! Love the spray of the water and the composition of all of it. They are all great... fantastic job!

Diana's Gift Shop said...

Nice work !

I really like the first the best too.
It is beautiful to see the kids and the parents so relaxed and happy and in such a pretty setting.

Organically Yours,
Diana

Cindy said...

What a gorgeous family and such a fun session! I agree, so many great ones!