Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I am trying to play catch up with posting recent sessions on my blog! You may remember a while back when I was offering holiday mini sessions. The following images are from those mini sessions.

You may remember these little beauties...I had the pleasure of photographing Sadie as a newborn a few months ago. She and her sister Clara are so beautiful and sweet, I just love working with them!

Clara has the BEST facial expressions. She is so expressive!



I have worked with the following family a few times as well. I did little Bridget's newborn session last spring. It was one of my FIRST non-practice sessions and she was SO good for the entire session! I was also fortunate enough to capture some images of her at 6 months of age. Again, such a good baby! (oh boy, I just realized I never posted those! I told you I was behind!) We did this shoot on the beach (as you can tell!) and shew as so pleasant the entire time. She was happy to just eat some sand and chew on her foot!


Her brother Cameron is a hoot and has lots of energy. He really just wanted to run around! So we had to keep him contained...thank goodness they brought their wagon!


The next family is so photogenic. The kids are natural models. I can't believe the number of shots I got of the kids cooperating and smiling in a time period of maybe 20 minutes! They are lots of fun to work with. I was sad to see them move to Colorado. :(




Best of luck to you, Simeone family!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

How sweet is that 1st one! So cute!

Kelli Bramble said...

What great family sessions! Love them!