Saturday, September 20, 2008

Holiday Mini Sessions Available!

Looking to have some family photos taken? Need holiday greeting cards? I've got the perfect solution. I am now offering holiday mini sessions!

The sessions will take place on the following dates:

Saturday, November 1st, 2008 at Lakes Park~sessions begin at 4:30pm
Saturday, November 8th, 2008 at Fort Myers Beach~sessions begin at 3:30pm

Each session is $175.00 and includes:

  • 1/2 hour session for up to 5 family members
  • 10-15 retouched/edited proofs
  • 50 photo greeting cards (you choose the card and picture(s)!)
  • 1 8x10
I have a limited number of slots available, so if you're interested contact me ASAP!

Here are just a few samples of the beautiful holiday cards I offer! These cards are fully customizable and can include any "greeting" you choose. They are double sided and just adorable!








1 comment:

Shelly said...

Your pictures are so amazing, I wish I was there so you could do our christmas pics!!